Do you want a FUN summer job?
We need a Station Ambassador for the summer season with LOTS of personality.
Someone who’s motivated, responsible, and energetic.
The FUN part:
- You get to drive a brand new vehicle and we pay the gas
- You travel the Island and attend great events for free
- We provide you with cool station logo summer clothing
- You will be giving away station swag to adults and kids
- Your voice will become familiar to New Country listeners
The NECESSARY part:
- Maximize our on-site presence
- Engage listeners at all the events you attend
- Conduct contesting on location
- Maintain station vehicle
- Promote our station, as well as our sponsors, on air and on social media
The SERIOUS part:
- Positive attitude and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be at least 19 years of age
- Valid driver’s license
- Flexible schedule
- Broadcasting, media, public relations or marketing experience is definitely an asset
Please email your (1) resume with references, (2) and the completed Employment Equity Questionnaire to:
OR drop them off in person at the station in Sydney at 500 Kings Road – 3rd Floor.
Deadline is April 20, 2018.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are selected for an interview, you will be required to bring your driver’s abstract with you. It is available from Service Nova Scotia at https://novascotia.ca/sns/rmv/licence/abstracts.asp
Newcap values diversity in its workforce and is committed to Employment Equity, all applications submitted must be accompanied by a completed Employment Equity Questionnaire form. The form is available at http://www.ncc.ca/confidential-employment-equity-workforce-survey/